The main purpose of the Emergency Unit is to manage all ailments requiring immediate or urgent attention when delay of treatment may be detrimental to the health of the patient. Our dedicated and specialized physicians, nurses and personnel remain calm and compassionate even in the most serious situations.
– Trauma, including lacerations, fractures, joint injuries, motor vehicle accidents, falls, knife wounds, insect or animal bites, and multiple traumas
– Drainage of abscess and hematoma
– Treatment of post-operative complications
– Insertion of Foley catheter, chest tube, NG tube, abdominal catheters
– Abdominal lavage
– Handling of intracranial bleeding and ventriculostomy